We Offer 24/7 Emergency AC Repair All Year Long
With North Central Florida’s blistering heat and humid air, going without fully functioning air conditioning can feel unbearable. However, with Comfort Temp’s quick and painless AC repair services, you’ll never have to find out what that feels like.
How to Know When to Call for AC Repair
How do you know that your AC is in need of a repair? At Comfort Temp, we strive for total customer comfort, which entails optimizing the AC unit, not simply keeping it running. If your household is experiencing any of the following, your AC unit is likely in need of repair:
- A spike in your energy bill without an apparent reason
- Persistent dust build-up throughout your home
- An AC unit that is still functioning but is 10 years or older
- Trouble reaching or maintaining a cool indoor temperature
- Temperature disparity between rooms
- Leaks or excessive noise coming from the HVAC unit
The longer any of these issues persist, the more likely it becomes that your AC unit will fail. It’s important to be proactive about your AC unit’s function, so make responsible repair decisions early.
Before calling for service, we recommend taking some basic troubleshooting attempts that can sometimes help quickly get your AC unit running optimally again, including:
- Ensuring that the unit is on and that the settings haven’t been improperly adjusted
- Checking the electrical connection to the unit by examining the breakers and any disconnects as a blown fuse or a tripped circuit breaker can prevent a unit from turning on
- Positioning the thermostat at an appropriate level
- Installing a new, clean filter
- Removing any brush or debris surrounding the unit outside
What to Expect During an AC Repair Service Call
We understand that it can be stressful to find that your AC unit is not properly cooling your home, that’s why our goal is to make service calls as easy as possible for our customers. Our HVAC technicians will begin by gathering basic information about your AC system and will quickly progress to diagnosing the issue at hand. Any possible immediate solutions will be implemented on-site and any additional parts required for repairs will be promptly sourced. With our trusted team of professionals, you can be assured that they’ll get the job done right, the first time.
There’s no need to sweat over a broken AC unit. In order to meet the needs of our customers, we gladly offer 24-hour emergency service.