How to Improve the Air Quality in Your Home
While inadequate indoor air quality (IAQ) can be extremely troublesome to live with, you don’t have to. There are many steps that can be taken to improve the quality of the air inside your home, such as:
- Air Purifiers – Our air purification systems reduce the concentrations of pollutants. This is achieved through the effective combination of hospital-grade filtration and photocatalytic oxidation. This is a process that breaks down household odors and chemical vapors into harmless carbon dioxide and water.
- Filters – Air filters eliminate an enormous amount of the pollutants in your home as the air gets recirculated throughout the ventilation system. 98% of all harmful airborne particles, such as dust and mold spores, will be removed from your home’s air supply by our optimized air filter systems.
- Germicidal Lights – Germicidal lights use powerful rays of ultraviolet lights. They neutralize and remove contaminants from the air, protecting your family against viruses, bacteria, yeast, and molds. The IAQ of your entire home can be swiftly improved by installing a germicidal light inside your duct system.
- Humidifiers – Complete comfort and proper IAQ require a precise balance of indoor humidity levels. A high-quality humidifier can help maintain these levels. These whole-home systems can be particularly beneficial during the winter months when indoor air tends to become dry due to the low humidity levels outside.
- Dehumidifiers – If your home struggles with excess humidity, our dehumidifiers easily integrate into your heating and cooling systems to reduce moisture levels to their proper balance. Rather than portable dehumidifiers that are bulky and hard to use, our dehumidification systems offer a simple, painless solution.
- Ventilation – The introduction of outdoor air into your home is essential for IAQ. However, most heating and cooling systems don’t mechanically drive fresh air inside. Our Heat Recovery Ventilators and Energy Recovery Ventilators offer an energy-efficient way to replace stale indoor air with fresher, cleaner outdoor air.
In order to provide the highest standard of IAQ services, Comfort Temp proudly offers products from Platinum IAQ™. Platinum IAQ™ is a trusted industry leader providing effective and long-lasting IAQ products