We offer new construction AC installation and AC replacement in Gainesville and Jacksonville to keep your home and family cool in the Florida heat.
When is it Time to Replace Your AC?
We understand that heightened energy costs or the need for frequent AC repairs are not sustainable for most homeowners. There are a few questions you should ask yourself to determine whether it’s time to consider an HVAC replacement:
- How well is your AC working? – Does it cool all rooms of the house equally well? Is it excessively noisy when operating? Can it maintain the required temperature without fluctuating?
- How often do you need to repair it? – Do you find you have to get professional repair beyond basic maintenance every year? How much is a typical AC repair cost for you?
- Are you paying too much for electricity? – Do you find your energy bill creeping up over time, beyond the basic rate increases charged by your utility company?
- How old is your AC system? – With great AC maintenance, your HVAC system can last 15 years or more. That said, once your system reaches the 10 year mark, you may see some signs of decline.
- Is your HVAC unit energy efficient? – New technological advances like heat pumps are continually bringing down the costs of heating and cooling your home. Your old unit may be operational, but you could end up saving money over time by replacing your AC with an energy efficient system.
Choosing the Right AC Unit for Your Home
There are many factors involved in correctly matching a new central air conditioning system with a home. Our expert technicians can walk you through the process of finding the best right option for you. We evaluate:
- Square footage
- Environmental factors like natural light
- Overall level of home insulation
- Preferred AC system type
- Energy efficiency rating (SEER)
- Filtration options
- Warranties, technology standards, and more
Building a new home or remodeling from the ground up can be an exciting, although stressful time. You’re faced with many decisions that you’ll need to live with for years to come. Take away the stress of worrying about your HVAC unit by partnering with Comfort Temp Heating & Air. We handle every aspect of your new residential construction HVAC installation needs, so rest assured that you’re getting the best possible service during every step of the project.
Why Hire a Professional HVAC Contractor for Your Design and Build
Your new home’s HVAC system will be an investment that factors into your construction’s overall budget. As such, you want to make sure that your HVAC company and its technicians are thoroughly knowledgeable about your new HVAC unit to save you money and frustration during your build.
During the building process, you need an HVAC design team that knows duct design, equipment options, code requirements, and more. They’ll need to understand which units will work best for your particular construction type, size, and local climate. It’s important to remember that your new or remodeled home’s air conditioning unit will run for most of the year due to our weather here in North Central Florida. You also want a reliable heater, although it won’t get as much use as the AC unit. Installers of Lennox air conditioners and other great brands, Comfort Temp is proud to have kept Florida homes comfortable for over 35 years.
AC Financing Options
We partner with various financial institutions such as Greensky and Florida Credit Union to help provide you with the best financing option for your family and spread your AC installation costs over time. We also work with several local banks and credit unions. When deciding to upgrade your system with a new unit, our team will work with you to connect you with the right plan. Contact us for more information.
AC Installation Can Be a Complex Process, but Comfort Temp Makes It Simple
Installing an AC unit is a complex process and not a task that a homeowner should try attempting alone. Here at Comfort Temp, our team of professional HVAC installation technicians is equipped with the knowledge, expertise, and tools necessary to make the AC installation process seamless for our customers.
Our team follows a simple installation process:
- Help evaluate your home to choose the right AC unit for your space.
- Schedule the installation at a time convenient for your household and dedicate the time required to do the job right.
- Arrive as scheduled and begin by safely removing the previous AC unit.
- Analyze the current AC system ductwork and framing and make any necessary improvements.
- Prepare the outdoor space for the new unit and complete the outdoor component of the installation process.
- Install the indoor handler and furnace (if applicable.)
- Install the thermostat and demonstrate the program controls and features.
- Conduct a final inspection of the work to ensure that everything is completely ready for your household’s total comfort.
- Remain prepared to quickly and effectively solve any future heating and cooling concerns or needs that may arise in your home.
Buying and installing a new AC unit can be a daunting task. However, our team of trusted representatives is always available to answer any questions you may have about finding the right unit for your home and understanding the installation process.