How To Tell When It’s Time for an Upgrade?
In the Florida heat, it’s essential to have an AC unit that is running optimally to keep your home cool and your family comfortable. We understand that heightened utility costs or the need for frequent AC repairs are not sustainable circumstances for most homeowners. There are some key characteristics of your AC unit that may indicate it’s time for an upgrade, including:
- Frequent repair needs
- Inconsistent indoor temperatures
- Consistently high energy bill costs
- The previous installation dates back a decade or more
Choosing the Right AC Unit for Your Home
There are many components involved in correctly matching an AC unit with a home. This includes evaluating the required size, capacity, energy efficiency rating (SEER), equipment controls, filtration options, warranties, technology standards, humidification impacts, and system type for your home.
Building a new home or remodeling from the ground up can be an exciting, although stressful time when you have to make so many decisions that you then live with for years to come. Take away the stress of worrying about your HVAC unit by partnering with Comfort Temp Heating & Air. We handle every aspect of your new residential construction HVAC needs, so you can rest assured that you are getting the best services during every step of your project.
Why Hire a Professional HVAC Contractor for Your Design and Build
Your new home’s HVAC system will be an investment that factors into your construction’s overall budget. As such, you want to make sure that your HVAC company and its technicians are thoroughly knowledgeable about your new HVAC unit to save you money and frustration during your build.
During the building process, you need an HVAC design team that knows duct design, equipment options, code requirements, and what units will work best for your particular construction type, size, and area’s climate. It’s important to remember that your new or remodeled home’s air conditioning unit will run for most of the year due to our weather here in North Central Florida. You also want a reliable heater, although it won’t get as much use as the AC. Comfort Temp is proud to have kept Florida homes comfortable for over 35 years.
We partner with various financial institutions such as Greensky, Service Finance, and Microf to help provide you with the best financing option for your family. We also work with several local banks and credit unions. When deciding to upgrade your system with a new unit, our team will work with you to connect you with the right plan. Contact us for more information.
AC Installation Can Be a Complex Process, but Comfort Temp Makes It Simple
Installing an AC unit is a complex process and not a task that a homeowner should try attempting alone. Here at Comfort Temp, our team of professional HVAC installation technicians is equipped with the knowledge, expertise, and tools necessary to make the installation process seamless for our customers.
Our team follows a simple installation process:
- Help evaluate your home to choose the right AC unit for your space.
- Schedule the installation at a time convenient for your household and dedicate the time required to do the job right.
- Arrive as scheduled and begin by safely removing the previous AC unit.
- Analyze the current AC system ductwork and framing and make any necessary improvements.
- Prepare the outdoor space for the new unit and complete the outdoor component of the installation process.
- Install the indoor handler and furnace (if applicable.)
- Install the thermostat and demonstrate the program controls and features.
- Conduct a final inspection of the work to ensure that everything is completely ready for your household’s total comfort.
- Remain prepared to quickly and effectively solve any future heating and cooling concerns or needs that may arise in your home.
Buying a new AC unit can be a daunting task. However, our team of trusted representatives is always available to answer any questions you may have about finding the right unit for your home and understanding the installation process.