Comfort Temp Heating and Air is seeking a Commercial Dispatcher to join our growing team! The ideal candidate has attention to detail, ability to multi task, and strong customer service skills.
Role and Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Answer all incoming calls and assist in directing calls to corresponding departments or personnel.
- Manage, plan and dispatch workday of commercial service technicians according to skills, priority and geographic routing techniques.
- Keep service board current and filled for commercial service technicians. Assure techs have all necessary materials and parts to successfully complete the jobs.
- Set-up, maintain and retrieve equipment and service agreements.
- Create and track commercial billing including invoices and payments. Responsible for all school board billing.
- Process warranty claims as needed for current open jobs and update warranty spreadsheet.
- Review service technician and job reports
- Call and contact customers for service and maintenance scheduling.
- Present a professional image and excellent telephone skills at all times with customers and maintain good rapport with co-workers and customers.
- Responsible for ordering supplies and parts, issuing items, giving P.O’s and maintain status for service department.
- Review time sheets for commercial technicians, add to time tracker and submit to supervisor.
- Follow-up with technicians, service managers and CSR to tackle any incomplete task or unanswered questions.
- Handle any customer complaints and provide resolution.
- Review and update pending jobs, work-in-progress and purchase order tracking
- Sync Service Titan to QuickBooks on a daily basis to maintain accurate and symmetrical customer files.
- Help train any new service department office personnel.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Management training or experience
- Must be organized and be able to work in high-stress environment
- High level of coordination
- Have good computer skills including Microsoft office and dispatching software training.
- Experience with the software, Service Titian is preferred.
We are looking for a candidate who aligns with our Core Values:
- Comfort is Our Concern – create comfortable environments. Deliver peace of mind.
- Commitment to Quality – Never Cut corners. See it through to the very end.
- Answer through Ingenuity – Bring curiosity, creativity and craft to every job.
- People over Ego – Results matter much more than accolades.
- Clear, considerate communication – Tell the truth with kindness and respect.
- Go farther together – Excellence grows from multifaceted partnerships.
Compensation: $14+/hour, Full-time. Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
- Health (80% Employer Contribution)
- Dental & Vision
- Basic & Voluntary Life Insurance
- Accidental & Short-Term Disability
- 401K and Matching
- Celebrate Primary Care
- PTO & Holiday Pay
In addition to these awesome benefits, we offer: gym membership reimbursements, a company funded Wellness Program, uniforms, employee gifts, birthday & holiday gifts, culture teams with fun quarterly events, company parties and fishing tournament & lots of opportunities to get involved in our community and give back! Some positions may also include: company vehicle, gas card, credit card, phone, tablet and/or laptops.
Comfort is our business. Peace of mind if our promise. Comfort Temp offers full service mechanical contracting for new and existing buildings. We are a growing company built on family values. We have office locations in Gainesville, Jacksonville, and Orlando.
Equal Opportunities Employer:
Comfort Temp Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to gender, marital status, pregnancy, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristic.