Comfort Temp is seeking a Residential Service Manager to join our team.
This individual will serve as a residential sale and service representative for new and existing customers. You would drive to our sales locations, meet with current and potential customers in their homes and evaluate and present options for new or replacement HVAC systems or components. You will be committed to relationship selling with our customers and earn repeat business through excellent performance
Compensation: $65,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
Salary is negotiable based on experience. We offer a full range of benefits to include medical, dental, vision, disability, paid vacations, life insurance, 401(k), incentive programs, tool purchase program and other perks.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for all paperwork financing, rebate, tax credit as well as ensuring collection of payment
- Perform calculations necessary for HVAC work as well as calculations necessary for invoicing and financing
- Responsible for taking pictures of all existing work
- Make a complete and accurate list of all equipment and material needed to complete an installation
- Thoroughly communicate and explain all guarantees and warranties to the customer
- Provides ongoing technical training to ensure we maintain the level of knowledge and skills to do quality work and to prepare for the future growth for our installers and service technicians
- Responsible for safeguarding the facility(s), vehicles, inventory and equipment. Ensures all equipment and inventory is properly stored, well-maintained, and in good working condition. Oversees the inventory control process for all products and materials both in the facility and the installation and service vehicles. Assists with cycle counts and physical inventory. Ensures all discrepancies are resolved and communicated.
- Leads and manages a team of associates by setting expectations, providing workflow direction, improving performance and productivity, hiring and training of team members resolving conflicts and issues, communicating goals and objectives, and ensuring a safe work environment. Based on workload during the season, actively installs and services equipment as necessary to meet customer expectations or to cover for team absences.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- At least 3-5 years of service and sales experience
- Experience in the HVAC industry preferred but not necessary
- Pass background and drug screen
- Valid driver’s license, and insurable driving record
- High school diploma or equivalent – Required
- Journeymen Refrigeration license – Preferred, not a must
- Universal EPA Certification – Preferred
We are looking for a candidate who aligns with our Core Values:
- Comfort is Our Concern – create comfortable environments. Deliver peace of mind.
- Commitment to Quality – Never Cut corners. See it through to the very end.
- Answer through Ingenuity – Bring curiosity, creativity and craft to every job.
- People over Ego – Results matter much more than accolades.
- Clear, considerate communication – Tell the truth with kindness and respect.
- Go farther together – Excellence grows from multifaceted partnerships.
- Health, dental, vision, short-term disability
- Life insurance
- 401K and matching
- Critical illness & accidental
- PTO and holiday pay
- Company tool account, vehicle, gas card, company phone, and laptop
In addition to these awesome benefits, we offer: gym membership reimbursements, a company funded Wellness Program, uniforms, employee gifts, birthday & holiday gifts, culture teams with fun quarterly events, company parties and fishing tournament & lots of opportunities to get involved in our community and give back! Some positions may also include: company vehicle, gas card, credit card, phone, tablet and/or laptops.
Equal Opportunities Employer:
Comfort Temp Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to gender, marital status, pregnancy, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristic.
Our core values are built on principles of safety, integrity, service, teamwork and discipline. This opportunity is for an individual with the desire to succeed! If this represents you, then APPLY NOW!