Residential Installer (Replacement) – Comfort Temp
*New Hire bonus of $500.00 after 90 day probation period*
Comfort Temp is currently looking for a Residential Installer with integrity, who will take pride in their work, and has 3 or more years of experience with installations of furnaces, air handlers, condensing units, refrigerant and condensate piping, duct board duct systems, air distribution, UV lights, and air cleaners while always adhering to industry safety standards. For immediate work in Gainesville, Florida.
Our core values are built on principles of safety, integrity, service, teamwork and discipline. This opportunity is for an individual with the desire to succeed! If this represents you, then APPLY NOW!
WORK HOURS (Approximate)
7:30 am – 5:00 pm. Some overtime, evenings, weekends and light travel as needed.
$14.00 – 18.00 /hour
Salary is negotiable based on experience. We offer a full range of benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, critical illness, accident, paid vacations, life insurance, 401(k) w/ matching, incentive programs, and a tool purchase program. Lead Position includes company vehicle, phone & tablet.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (Including but not limited to):
- Perform installation of HVAC related equipment following company policies and manufacturer’s specifications
- Carry out wiring of both low and line voltage wiring for cooling and heating equipment
- Perform installation of copper refrigerant lines to air conditioning units, including brazing
- Perform installation of flexible and duct board duct systems in light commercial and residential buildings
- Ensure connection of gas lines to heating equipment is properly done
- Determine the right material needed for installation work by pre-measuring jobs
- Receive all materials and equipment required for each job, confirm and load them into company vehicle
- Provide necessary support to other team members to be able to complete tasks on time as instructed by management
- Create and maintain cordial and collaborative working relationships with both superiors and co-workers
- Ensure all paperwork needed for each job is accurately filled out
- Carry out testing of systems with the full understanding of the implication of such testing
- Ensure assigned company vehicle is kept clean
- Perform any other duty that may be directed by management.
- 3 years HVAC installation experience
- Possession of High School Diploma or GED or equivalent EPA certification
- Possess effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and customer service skills
- Must have an honest and dependable personality
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Strong ability to distinguish between various HVAC equipment
- Self-motivated individual with strong ability to follow instructions and work alone, as well as work effectively within a team
- Ability to display professional company image
- Possession of valid FL driver’s license with good record of driving
- Ability to pass a background check for criminality
- Strong ability to write and read in English language
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 100lbs safely
- Strong ability to operate under severe temperature condition of 120 or more for long periods of time
- Ability to work on weekends, at night, and to work overtime
- Ability to climb, stoop, balance, crouch, crawl, or/and kneel continually.
- Proper tools for industry specific work