HVAC Installer – Comfort Temp
Comfort Temp is seeking a Lead Duct Cleaner to join our team.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated and be able to work in high-stress environment. In addition, the candidate will be a team player, dependable and reliable.
Compensation: $18 to $22/hour, Full-time. Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
Salary is negotiable based on experience. We offer a full range of benefits to include medical, dental, vision, disability, paid vacations, life insurance, 401(k), incentive programs, tool purchase program and other perks.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Cleans and sanitizes Air Ducts & Dryer Vents in the Member’s Home as directed by work order
- Evaluates Work Area’s Air Quality and sells appropriate products (furnace filters, etc.) for the overall improvement of Indoor Air Quality
- Plans the workday and determines the optimal travel route to scheduled appointments
- Ensures the safe driving of Company vehicles to the next scheduled appointment
- Surveys and discusses in detail with the customer any services to be completed
- Explains and sells as many additional services as the Member may desire, if applicable.
- Ensures that all pre-assigned jobs are successfully completed
- Completes and reviews invoices with the customer and secures payment for service
- Returns all equipment to the truck and secures it for trip to next assigned appointment
- Telephones the next customer to alert them of time of arrival
- Directs Assistant on duties during service calls
- Completes all paperwork upon returning to the branch, and turns in all invoices, payments and charges to designated person
- Assists the Manager in formal training and development of new duct cleaners.
- Performs other duties as assigned
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must maintain a good driving record in compliance with Company requirements
- Must remain informed of current industry knowledge.
- Must have general knowledge of residential air duct structures and how they relate with heating/AC systems
- Demonstrated ability of good customer service techniques, which include follow through on all matters of sale. Adept use of a full range of proven selling techniques
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relations with fellow associates and external customers and assist a wide range of individuals in a variety of functions. A team player
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be well organized, and possess outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Remain in good physical condition with no history of back problems
- Ability to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Ability to use power tools and climb ladder
We are looking for a candidate who aligns with our Core Values:
- Comfort is Our Concern – create comfortable environments. Deliver peace of mind.
- Commitment to Quality – Never Cut corners. See it through to the very end.
- Answer through Ingenuity – Bring curiosity, creativity and craft to every job.
- People over Ego – Results matter much more than accolades.
- Clear, considerate communication – Tell the truth with kindness and respect.
- Go farther together – Excellence grows from multifaceted partnerships.
- Health (80% Employer Contribution)
- Dental & Vision
- Basic & Voluntary Life Insurance
- Accidental & Short-Term Disability
- 401K and Matching
- Celebrate Primary Care
- PTO & Holiday Pay
In addition to these awesome benefits, we offer: gym membership reimbursements, a company funded Wellness Program, uniforms, employee gifts, birthday & holiday gifts, culture teams with fun quarterly events, company parties and fishing tournament & lots of opportunities to get involved in our community and give back! Some positions may also include: company vehicle, gas card, credit card, phone, tablet and/or laptops.
Equal Opportunities Employer:
Comfort Temp Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to gender, marital status, pregnancy, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristic.
Our core values are built on principles of safety, integrity, service, teamwork and discipline. This opportunity is for an individual with the desire to succeed! If this represents you, then APPLY NOW!