Role and Responsibilities
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Assists with job posting and advertisement processes.
- Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers and directors.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Onboard selected candidates; prepare new hire packets, conduct orientation, input employment details into the appropriate database and other onboarding tasks.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred.
- At least five years managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process, highly preferred.
We are looking for a candidate who aligns with our Core Values:
- Comfort is Our Concern – create comfortable environments. Deliver peace of mind.
- Commitment to Quality – Never Cut corners. See it through to the very end.
- Answer through Ingenuity – Bring curiosity, creativity and craft to every job.
- People over Ego – Results matter much more than accolades.
- Clear, considerate communication – Tell the truth with kindness and respect.
- Go farther together – Excellence grows from multifaceted partnerships.
- Health (80% Employer Contribution)
- Dental & Vision
- Basic & Voluntary Life Insurance
- Accidental & Short-Term Disability
- 401K and Matching
- Celebrate Primary Care
- PTO & Holiday Pay
In addition to these awesome benefits, we offer gym membership reimbursements, a company-funded Wellness Program, uniforms, employee gifts, birthday & holiday gifts, culture teams with fun quarterly events, company parties, and fishing tournaments. Plus, plenty of opportunities to get involved in our community and give back! Some positions may also include a company vehicle, gas card, credit card, phone, tablet, and/or laptops.
$40K Base Salary plus commission per onboarded team member that exceed 90-day probationary period.
Comfort is our business. Peace of mind if our promise. Comfort Temp offers full-service mechanical contracting for new and existing buildings. We are a growing company built on family values. We have office locations in Gainesville, Jacksonville, and Orlando.
Equal Opportunities Employer
Comfort Temp Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to gender, marital status, pregnancy, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.