Great Deals On New & Replacement Units.
Including Financing Options.
WHAT ARE THE SIGNS OF “BAD” AIR?
If you can answer yes to ANY of the following questions, your home may have low Indoor Air Quality. Other signs include; condensation of windows, musty smells, damp surfaces, discolored ceilings, respiratory issues, and/or lingering headaches.
- Is it humid or uncomfortable in your home?
- Do you find yourself having to turn the thermostat below 75 degrees F to get your home cool?
- Does anyone in the home have allergies or respiratory issues?
- Is noise from either unit an issue?
- Has your electric bill become too high?
- Have you noticed dust coming from your air conditioning vents?
- Does the air in your home seem stale or stagnant?
- Would you like to be able to control the comfort in each room of your home separately?
- Are there unwanted odors in your home?
- So What Causes “Bad” Air Anyway?
There are many different factors that can lead to the deterioration of Indoor Air Quality. Harmful chemicals and gases from candles or aerosol cans can build up over time. Dust, dander, and pollen can also build up if not cleaned or filtered out on a regular basis. Poor home insulation can cause a number of other effects, including too high or too low humidity, mold, and outside pollutants infiltrating your home.
The Right Solutions to Help You Breathe Better
At Comfort Temp , Good Air Means…
CALL TODAY (352) 332-COOL
ARE YOU READY TO BREATHE BETTER?
Call us to schedule an in-home air quality assessment
to make sure you’re breathing clean, healthy, GOOD air.
What People Are Saying
"Very professional installation. Longer than expected, but I don't replace an AC system very often. Despite being a long day they diligently went through all the checks and answered all of our questions and cleaned up before leaving!"
"Ricky, this is just a note to say thank you!! You and your team went above and beyond for us for the past two weeks (our busiest of the year) and we really appreciate your professionalism and your ability to make things happen for us. Thanks again!"
"Jay, I just want to say thank you to you and your team for catching a leak in the ceiling on Monday. Your proactive and committed team helped to ensure we would not have a much larger problem. Thank you for the partnership."
As a long time client, I appreciate your work ethic, professionalism and friendliness