Commercial Heat Pump Service
As with a residential heat pump, a functional commercial heat pump acts as both the heating and cooling system for your building. When your commercial heat pump is not operating correctly, it can mean a decline in your team’s health, in addition to profitability and productivity losses for your business. A working heat pump is essential to keep you and your team comfortable all year long.
Heat Pump Maintenance
Our Florida winters are thankfully short, but having reliable heat pump service at your office is a must. When your heat pump doesn’t operate properly, it makes your employees uncomfortable, increases your utility bills, and is incredibly frustrating for you as the business owner.
Scheduling regular heat pump checks at your commercial building at least once a year ensures your heat pump always works. We inspect your unit, ducts, belts, coils, thermostats, and filters while also checking airflow, diagnosing, and sealing any duct leaks. Comfort Temp’s regular servicing often prevents small issues from turning into costly, more extensive problems down the road. Moreover, proper maintenance will lengthen your commercial unit’s life.
Heat Pump Repair
When your commercial heat pump is malfunctioning, you may observe the same red flags you would with your residential unit. But, if you notice any of the below occurring at your office building, it’s time to call Comfort Temp for repair or replacement.
- Temperature irregularities. If your commercial building’s temperature is operating at extremes and producing air that’s too hot or too cold, it could be due to a stuck reversal valve.
- Icy or Frozen Coils. If you see visible ice or signs of freezing on your building’s outdoor coils, your heat pump could have a dirty air filter or a refrigerant leak.
- Loud noises. If you or your team notices new and strange sounds coming from your furnace, it needs to be inspected.
- Short cycling. When your commercial heat pump operates in “rapid cycling,” and continually turns off and on but doesn’t complete any cycles, it can wear out your heat pump prematurely and necessitate replacement.
- Higher Utilities. If your energy bill goes up and there are no other identifiable causes, your heat pump may have damaged coils.
Heat Pump Repair with Comfort Temp
Our Comfort Temp technicians know how aggravating it can be to have a heat pump decline and be concerned that it will take a stressful amount of time to repair – hours taken away from running your business.
Comfort Temp is here for you, offering 24/7 services from our highly skilled experts in heat pump installation, maintenance, and repair. We have kept Florida businesses like yours comfortable for over 35 years, so you don’t have to lose out on valuable time or suffer avoidable frustration.
Contact Our Team Today!
What People Are Saying
“Ricky, this is just a note to say thank you!! You and your team went above and beyond for us for the past two weeks (our busiest of the year) and we really appreciate your professionalism and your ability to make things happen for us. Thanks again!”
“Jay, I just want to say thank you to you and your team for catching a leak in the ceiling on Monday. Your proactive and committed team helped to ensure we would not have a much larger problem. Thank you for the partnership.”
“Thank you to Comfort Temp A/C and their tech Michael! This company should be in charge of showing others how it should be done. Paige was excellent and super helpful in resolving my concerns. Michael, the tech, was knowledgeable and was happy to explain in detail what needed to be fixed and why. Best part, my AC is up and running and my house is finally cooling down. They showed up after another company told us it would be days until it could be fixed. I called at 8, they drove to Ocala to get the part, showed up at my house, fixed the unit all before 1:30. That is customer service at its best! “