Air Duct Cleaning Service Technician – Comfort Temp
The Service Technician position is an integral and key part of our company. All Service Technicians must have the ability to work well in a high-paced working environment. Must work well with a team and independently. The Service Technician position is a hands-on technical position geared for an individual who has a technical mind-set. Ideal candidates will have Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning knowledge and demonstrate the ability to learn new technical methods and techniques.
Long Term Employment Opportunity for right candidate! Ability to cross train and learn other disciplines of the HVAC field.
WORK HOURS (Approximate)
7:00 am – 3:30 pm. Some overtime, evenings, weekends and light travel as needed.
$18.00 – 28.00 /hour
Salary is negotiable based on experience. We offer a full range of benefits to include medical, dental, vision, disability, paid vacations, life insurance, 401(k), incentive programs, tool purchase program and other perks.
REQUIRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS: (including but not limited to)
- Clean and restore ductwork and Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning components.
- Clean and replace dryer vents.
- Apply anti-microbial coatings.
- Support the General Manager with all equipment and supply needs.
- Assure quality customer service.
- Assure that all paperwork is properly submitted each week.
- Presents knowledge and trustworthiness to the customer.
- Report to work on time.
- Maintain appearance and demeanor representative of the company image.
- Cooperate with direct supervision and perform duties assigned by supervisors.
- Cooperate with other service technicians and perform duties assigned by the owner and/or Customer Service Representative.
- Service locations at the company level of quality.
- Inspect own work at customer locations and ensure that it is complete, thorough, and meets company quality standards and meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Report all injuries immediately (not at the end of the day).
- Attend and participate in all staff meetings.
- Abide by all rules, regulations, and policies contained in the company Employee Handbook, Safety Manual, and Employment Agreement, including active participation in identifying, reporting, and correcting situations affecting safety, quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Fulfill all service technician essential functions.
- Fulfill all other duties and responsibilities assigned by the company.
- Manage customer relations.
- Properly use and maintain the company vehicle.
- Properly use and maintain all provided supplies and equipment.
- Report all deficiencies or unusual characteristics of the company vehicle or equipment.
- Document all job activity and customer cash receipts using the proper forms and filling them out completely and legibly.
- Keep project or customer files neat, organized, and secure and keep its contents confidential.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- OSHA 10
- Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 3 years of experience working on commercial or industrial job sites.
Our core values are built on principles of safety, integrity, service, teamwork and discipline. This opportunity is for an individual with the desire to succeed! If this represents you, then APPLY NOW!