AC Installation Services
How to Tell When It’s Time for an Upgrade?
In the Florida heat, it’s essential to have an AC unit that is running optimally to keep your home cool and your family comfortable. Although we offer painless service calls, we understand that heightened utility costs or the need for frequent AC repairs are not sustainable circumstances for most homeowners. There are some key characteristics of your AC unit that may indicate it’s time for an upgrade, including:
- Frequent repair needs
- Inconsistent indoor temperatures
- Consistently high energy bill costs
- Improper AC unit sizing
- The previous installation dating back a decade or more
Choosing the Right AC Unit for Your Home
There are many components involved in correctly matching an AC unit with a home. This includes evaluating the required size, capacity, energy efficiency rating (SEER), equipment controls, filtration options, warranties, technology standards, humidification impacts, and system type for your home.
AC Installation Can Be a Complex Process, Comfort Temp Makes It Simple
Installing an AC unit is a complex process and not a task that a homeowner should try attempting alone. Here at Comfort Temp, our team of professional HVAC installation technicians is equipped with the knowledge, expertise, and tools necessary to make the installation process seamless for our customers. Our team follows a simple installation process:
- Help evaluate your home to choose the right AC unit for your space.
- Schedule the installation at a time convenient for your household and dedicate the time required to do the job right.
- Arrive as scheduled and begin by safely removing the previous AC unit.
- Analyze the current AC system ductwork and framing and make any necessary improvements.
- Prepare the outdoor space for the new unit and complete the outdoor component of the installation process.
- Install the thermostat and demonstrate the program controls and features.
- Conduct a final inspection of the work to ensure that everything is completely ready for your household’s total comfort.
- Remain prepared to quickly and effectively solve any future heating and cooling concerns or needs that may arise in your home.
Buying a new AC unit can be a daunting task; however, our team of trusted representatives is always available to answer any questions you may have about finding the right unit for your home and understanding the installation process.
Contact Our Team Today!
What People Are Saying
“Ricky, this is just a note to say thank you!! You and your team went above and beyond for us for the past two weeks (our busiest of the year) and we really appreciate your professionalism and your ability to make things happen for us. Thanks again!”
“Jay, I just want to say thank you to you and your team for catching a leak in the ceiling on Monday. Your proactive and committed team helped to ensure we would not have a much larger problem. Thank you for the partnership.”
“Thank you to Comfort Temp A/C and their tech Michael! This company should be in charge of showing others how it should be done. Paige was excellent and super helpful in resolving my concerns. Michael, the tech, was knowledgeable and was happy to explain in detail what needed to be fixed and why. Best part, my AC is up and running and my house is finally cooling down. They showed up after another company told us it would be days until it could be fixed. I called at 8, they drove to Ocala to get the part, showed up at my house, fixed the unit all before 1:30. That is customer service at its best! “